End-to-end automation for customer order management processes
Coming soon to AWS Marketplace
Businesses that process customer purchase orders manually often deal with data input errors, lower net profit margins, wasted employee time, slower cash flow, and late deliveries, leading to customer dissatisfaction. A study by APQC reports that “Organizations using order processing automation have experienced an average of 80% faster order processing speeds, staff productivity increased as much as 65%, and order delivery times cut from several days to the same day.”
Duplicate customers, related customers,
Customer item vs. internal item,
Customer Success Story
Large Healthcare Provider
- Over 50% of the invoices were received through email, requiring constant monitoring, identification, and querying of vendor emails.
- Manual pre-processing of the invoices and vendor follow-ups took up to 70% of the employee’s time, resulting in a high number of manual errors.
- The existing OCR engine only provided 40% Straight-Through-Processing (STP) with over 20% error rate.
The accounts payable processes were manual and tedious, resulting in the following pain points:
HighIQ’s solution, Oscar, provided end-to-end intelligent automation of the accounts payable process in the cloud including:
- Monitoring and managing invoices delivered via email
- Pre-processing of invoice data without errors
- Automatic extraction of invoice data
- Multi-step validation and approval workflows
- Integration with the ERP system to process the invoices
Oscar enabled the automation of manual processes, helping the customer realize the return on investment (ROI) quickly and provided the following benefits:
- 75% straight-through-processing (STP) due to improved accuracy of invoice processing, elimination of manual errors, and real-time reporting
- Reduction in late payments and improved vendor statement reconciliations
- 25% increase in overall operational efficiency
Email Manager: Monitor and manage semi-structured vendor emails, order attachments, and queries to ensure proper communication.
Pre-Processor: The pre-processor enables the review of documents to remove any noise present, such as the removal of blank pages, the management of images, proper page orientation, multi-document classification, header and footer management, paragraph continuity, and many other elements that improve the readability of the documents.
OCR Engine: Important information is defined and automatically extracted from the purchase orders.
HighlQ User Board (HUB): View real-time reporting dashboards and configure automation workflows. Also, view the purchase orders processed, track their status, and make changes as required.
ERP Integrator: Delivers purchase order data to downstream ERP systems (like QuickBooks, Oracle EBS, SAP, NetSuite, etc.) without disrupting existing systems.
HighIQ’s intelligent contract reader, Bumi, is powered by HighIQ’s proprietary algorithms, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Amazon’s Textract, which automatically extracts data from scanned documents. Deploy intelligent automation for contract abstraction instantly in your own secure AWS Cloud environment.